Please say a little prayer for Peyton. One of her earring holes was infected while she was still at the orphanage and it wasn't being taken care of properly. Before we got her out of the orphanage it had spread to a couple places on her face. We went to a pharmacy yesterday and got some medicine. It seems to be helping but the spots sure don't look good.
I am including a video of Caleb giving me the business although I have no idea what he is saying. After Peyton took her shower I blow dried her hair. They neither one had seen a blow dryer before and Caleb didn't like it at all. He is so hilarious when he gets to talking and raising that arm up. Enjoy.
~ Tina
I really love your updates, and especially pictures of kids. Caleb is so funny, and he saying that "Mama, I am afraid! I am scared of this thing, I don't' need this, ":) just translating for you so you know :) Poor Peyton, hopefully medicine will help. She is so beautiful, and skinny...
ReplyDeleteThanks for translating Tatyana. Peyton is so skinny but hopefully now she will have enough to eat and can be a healthy weight.
DeleteGreat to hear. Good bonding time for everyone! Blessings, Kelly
ReplyDeleteIt is good bonding time! Thanks Kelly.
Delete